Tuesday, March 25, 2008

2 Month Check-Up

I went to the doctors today for my 2 month check-up. It was a little late but we finally got in before the end of the month. This visit was not a fun one because I had to get my 1st round of shots. Mommy did not want to hold me so Daddy held me on the table while I got my shots. I really did not like them and they made me cry. And then for the rest of the day I was really tired and slept alot. Take a look at my boo boos on my legs... they got both of them. Since my 2 week check-up I now weigh 12.4 lbs and I am 23".





This is my left leg with my bandaid.



Here is a picture of both legs... dosen't it look like they hurt.



I am cuddling with Mommy because I was really tired.

No comments: