Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving Week!

I had a great Thanksgiving week. My Nana came for a visit and we went to the Capitol in Washington, DC. It was really fun even though we had to get up early for our tour. Then on Thanksgiving day we decided to spend the day with friends and family. We went over to the Slattery's that day and everyone pitched in and we had a scrumptious dinner. And before Nana left we went for dinner at the Mount Vernon Inn Restaurant. They already had it decorated for Christmas so we had fun taking pictures with the pretty tree. Check out the pictures from this fun week!

This is my at the center most point in Washington, DC... all roads (if traveled straight) would meet at the spot.





Here are the pictures from Mount Vernon.

Above: Mommy, Daddy and Me

Right: Nana and Me








Here I am on Thanksgiving Day!







Look at my plate of food, I didn't know where to start!



Well I guess what they say about Thanksgiving dinner is true... turkey does make you sleepy! It all started with a yawn.













As you can tell I had a such a great Thanksgiving week. So fun that I just had to sleep it off!

No comments: