So, when Mommy went into labor with me my Nana along with Christy, Joey, Eliza and Jazmine came up to see us. I'm sure it was a fun time visiting with everyone but all I really did was sleep. But I did get some pictures while they were here so enjoy!
Isn't my Nana so proud. She loves me so much and I love her too!
Here is Eliza with me. Doen't she look happy.
Jazmine was so good with me and held me tight.- I did not get any pictures with Christy or Joey because it was such a busy couple of days in the hospital. Because they did not plan on coming the night I was born they could not stay long but we got some pictures of them.
This is tired Joey waiting for my arrival.
I think they were starting to become delirious from lack of sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment