Sunday, January 20, 2008

My 1st week home...

  • Tuesday, Jan. 15th

So even through I had a trying time in the hospital I was so glad to go home. Thank goodness Mommy and Daddy bundled me up nice and warm because when we left the hospital it started to snow. All I did was sleep in the car but the ride was a good one.

  • Thursday, Jan. 17th
Then on my first outing out it started to snow again. There must be something about me going out and the snow. Because it seems like every time I go out it starts to snow. Look at the pictures below to see how much it was snowing. We had to go to Babies-R-Us to pick up somethings that we needed and then we went to lunch at Uno's. I slept through everything.







The rest of the week was pretty quite. Daddy and Jazmine played in the snow making a snowman and have a snowball fight. They had lots of fun. Below are miscellaneous pictures of the snow.








No comments: